Healthy Skin, Happy Life
A Passion for Skincare & a Love for Hair
Rochester, NY’s Salon Crystallia started in a spare bedroom over seven years ago by current owner, Crystal Snyder. The salon has since grown into a respected establishment offering services in many realms of the beauty industry. From skincare, nails, permanent makeup, lashes and waxing to customized cuts, colors and formal styles.
Hi guys! I’m Crystal, owner of Salon Crystallia. I will give you a little background on the salon and I, as long as you promise to introduce yourself to me if we ever cross paths!
How did Salon Crystallia start?
After I graduated from Hilton High School in 2001, I went on to beauty school at Shear Ego International School Of Hair Design, where I graduated in 2003. I also took classes at MCC and a small community college in Orlando, Florida, for Business Management & Marketing.
If you asked me when I was a little girl what my favorite color was and what I wanted to be when I grew up, the answer would have been purple and a hairdresser. I would do my friends’ little sister’s hair and my little sister’s friends’ hair for the eighth-grade night, prom ﹣ you name it.
In my early 20s, I became a cosmetologist working at a full-service salon and spa called Vibe. I provided skin, hair, and nail services for about two years.
I am not gonna lie; I wasn’t in love. I ended up moving to Florida, where my license didn’t transfer. I worked as a spray tanner and a bartender. After about a year, I came home just doing hair for friends and family and ended up working at a couple of local barbershops. I decided cutting men’s hair was my knack. I ended up turning a spare bedroom in my house off Winton Road into a cutting room. This was the “original” Salon Crystallia seven years ago. At this time, I had no intentions of ever owning a salon or expanding.
After about four years, I moved to the Bluffs in Webster, relocating, and slightly expanding Salon Crystallia. At this point, I was working in my basement, definitely more functional than the original! Although I was still the only person working, I had the opportunity to go back to school and expand my services. This was when I found my true passion in the industry: SKINCARE!
I planned to be a stay-at-home mom working part-time alongside Baby Capone, my Rottie. After about a year, things didn’t exactly go as planned. Capone and I moved out, but we still worked from that location for a little over a year. I also went back to bartending. Working from the Webster location wasn’t really working out, nor was bartending. On St. Patrick’s Day 2019, I was pushed over the edge… I told myself I would never surround myself with such miserable, mean, vindictive, horrible humans ever again in my life. I would rather be poor and happy.
May 5th, 2019, the current location of Salon Crystallia opened. In less than one year, I had built the dream team. I can’t say enough good things about my work family! Not only are each one of them beyond talented and passionate about their work, but they are also kind, genuine, amazing people. Not one day feels like work.
I owe this amazing year to YOU! We wouldn’t have anything. We wouldn’t have gotten through our first year and many years to come. We wouldn’t have our dream job without your love and support, our amazing clients, friends, family, neighbors, Brighton Chamber, Galvin Realty, our better halves, and the list goes on. I personally can’t thank you all enough.
I proudly provide skincare, waxing, permanent makeup, lash, brow, and hair services
All services take about an hour.
- Small Skin Tag $99
- Small Mole $99
- Lips $299
- 11 Lines $299
- Sun Spots $399
- Forehead $399
- Eyes $399
- Neck $599
- Semi Permanent Eyeliner – Both Lids Upper & Lower (2 hours) – $400
- Semi Permanent Eyeliner – One Lid Upper or Lower (1 hour, 30 minutes) -$250
- Semi Permanent Eyeliner – 4 week touch-up (1 hour, 30 minutes) – Price Varies
- Powder Brow Full Session (2 hours, 30 minutes) – $400
- Powder Brow Annual Touch-up (2 hours) – $200
- Powder Brow 6 Week Touch-up (2 hours) – Price Varies
- Brow Lamination (1 hour) – $80
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Needle-free treatment: Price TBD
- 1 hour: $65
- 1 hour (Dermablade included): $75
- 1 hour, 15 minutes (Microneedling included): $90
- 30 minutes: $50
- 45 minutes (Dermablade included): $65
- 45 minutes (Microneedling included): $80
Hydro Jelly Facial
- 1 hour: $80
BB Glow Facial
- 1 hour, 15 minutes: $150
- 1 hour, 15 minutes (3 session pack): $400
- 30 minutes: $45
- 30 minutes: $65
- 30 minutes (4 Sessions): $199
- 40 minutes (With dermablade): $80
- 1 session (15 minutes) $25
- 3 pack (15 minutes) $45
- Stomach (30 minutes) $15
- Under Arm (45 minutes) $25
- Half Arm (45 minutes) $25
- Feet (30 minutes) $25
- Shoulders (45 minutes) $30
- Lower Leg (45 minutes) $35
- Narrow Bikini (45 minutes) $35
- Upper Leg (1 hour) $40
- Brazilian Wax (40 minutes) $65
- Full Back (1 hour) $65
- Full Leg (1 hour, 30 minutes) $75
- Lip (20 minutes) $12
- Sideburns (30 minutes) $15
- Chin (30 minutes) $15
- Brow (20 minutes) $15
- Brow & Lip (30 minutes) $22
- Lip & Chin (30 minutes) $22
- Brow With Tint (30 minutes) $25
- Brow, Lip & Chin (45 minutes) $35
- Consultation (30 minutes) Complimentary
- Beard Trim (30 minutes) $15
- Wash, Cut, Razor Neck Shave, Hot Towel, Style (30 minutes) $25
- Hair Cut (45 minutes) $45
- Hair Cut (30 minutes) $35
- Wash, Cut, & Blowout (60 minutes) $45
- Short/Medium Hair Formal Style (60 minutes) $65
- Long Hair Formal Style (1 hour, 15 minutes) $75
- Color Treatment (2 hours, 30 minutes) Price Varies
Lashes & Brows
- Classic Lash Fill (1 week) – 45 minutes $45
- Classic Lash Fill (2 Weeks) – 1 hour, 30 minutes $55
- Full Set Classic Lash Extensions – 2 hours, 30 minutes $150
- Lash Lift & Tint (45 minutes) $80
- Lash & Brow Tint (20 minutes) $25
- Microblade Full Session (1 hour, 30 minutes) $250
- Microblade Perfection $150
- 45 minutes $65